ANNA BIRTHDAY PARTY
3 YEARS OLD NOW
MARCH 26, 2007
Anna is growing up so fast its hard to image that she was ever sick.
She wanted a Princess Birthday party!
Getting ready for her party!
She is not opening presents like the other kids did.
This year she got two big presents.
This was one of them, Its a battery powered princess car.
Her out for a cruise learning how to drive!
Owen and Anna like to get into each others cars and drive them.
A good picture of Anna
She is not so happy in this one. Her moods change very quickly.
She got a bunch of princess accessories!!!
A tiara, nail polish, a cute necklace, Some Minnie mouse sunglasses.
And of course she had to get a princess wand and a purse.
Sydney with Owens sunglasses on
Sydney again she has a funny personality!!
Anna smiling again my little brother and mom in the background!!
Anna loves Dora and Diego so she got a Dora Couch that folds out into a bed.
a better picture
She wanted to tell everyone Hi
She also likes Dora so we stuck Dora and the Princess on her cake.
I am hoping I can find the rest of the pictures from her party so hang tight.
I will try and find them and post them soon!
I will try and find them and post them soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment